Breadkit's Legacy - Warrior Cats FanficTrollfic (source)

Prologue (And Alliances)

I forced myself into doing this. What even is my life.

Thunderclan Alliances.

Leader: Goodstar - Friendly brown tabby tom with wide yellow eyes.
Deputy: Stevehawk - Evil-looking guy. I think he's a blood red cat or something.
Medicine Cat: Monkeytail - Beautiful light brown she-cat with purple eyes.
Apprentice: Normalpaw - Grey she-cat with green eyes. Ew normie.

Warriors:

Bloodclaw - White tom with red paws.
Shiningbeauty - Light grey she-cat with blonde highlights, beautiful green eyes.
Llamablaze - Brown she-cat with yellow eyes. Goodstar's sister.
Apprentice: Plumpaw - Light purple she-cat with yellow eyes.
Heartburn - Light ginger she-cat with red across her chest.
Budlight - Ginger tabby tom with white underbelly, drinking obsession.
Apprentice: Ricepaw - White tom with light brown spots. Green eyes.

Queens and kits:

Moonshine, mother of Budlight's kits. - Grey she-cat with blue eyes.
Kits:
Salmonkit - Red tom with large green eyes

Hardkit - Grey tabby tom with blue eyes.
Scotchkit - Ginger she-cat with blue eyes.
Palekit - Light ginger with grey spots.

Brightlight, mother of Stevehawk's kits. - Golden she-cat.
Kits:
Breadkit - Handsome sandy brown tom with brown eyes.
Toastkit - Dark brown tom with blood red eyes.

-

Tonight was a beautiful night tonight. Monkeytail was sitting outside with her apprentice, Normalpaw. The brown she-cat gazed up at the stars, and simply murmured. "The prophecy is starting to take form." The smaller grey she-cat gazed at her mentor with a questioning look. "Now? So..."
"Yes, it's Brightlight's kits."
Normalpaw nodded, feeling a pit in her stomach. She had only been an apprentice for a week, and now there's an important prophecy that could very well change the course of history? What are the odds? "Should we go tell her?" The medicine cat nodded, and escorted them both towards the nursery. Inside was a beautiful golden she-cat, curled by two masses of brown fur. One dark, and one light. Monkeytail's purple eyes dulled, and she spoke bluntly. "Bright, your kits are two ancient beats awakened from history. Make sure you lead them on the right path."
The golden tabby looked confused, then looked at her two kits. The two weren't named yet. "So... I'm guessing the predictions were true..." Her amber gaze then turned cold, and the queen stood over the dark brown tabby. Normalpaw couldn't tell what she was going to do until Brightlight unsheathed her claws and slashed them across the kit's cheek, blood flowing to the floor. Monkeytail screeched, waking up a nearby Moonshine. "No, Brightlight, don't!" The medicine cat tackled the queen to the floor, pinning her instantly.
"What!? I'm getting rid of the demon before he can harm my son!"
"That demon is your son too! So deal with it! If you kill him and screw with the prophecy, Starclan is going to get revenge on you..."
That was what shut Brightlight up. "Fine." She huffed. Normalpaw was shivering in the corner through all of this. The young apprentice feared for the she-cat's mental health, if she was so quick to react by trying to kill her own son.
"I'll go get some cobwebs." The apprentice stared at the light brown tom, and sighed. He'd be destined for great things, if the prophecy was true about him.