Rainbowkit: Adventure of a Mary Sue (source)

Chapter 1

I decided to do a story similar to Starkit's Prophecy , except mine is going to be worse. This time, I hope my story drives you crazy! Let me warn you again (It warns you in the title): Rainbowkit is a major Mary Sue.

-

Rainbowkit was special. Maybe it was her rainbow eyes and pelt, maybe it was her outgoing personality. Or maybe it was how she was the only kit let out of camp, or maybe because she was the BEST hunter, the BEST fighter, and the BEST looking. Rainbowkit was out running around in a patch of flowers near the lake. She heard a mouse, and jumped on it. Rainbowkit jumped all the way back to camp. She padded through the barrier.

"Hai, everyone!" She screamed.

"Hi Rainbowkit!" Everyone in camp screamed back to Rainbowkit. Bramblestar jumped down from Highrock.

"Rainbowkit, you get to be a warrior right now because you're the BEST at everything."

"But what about my apprenticeship?" Rainbowkit gasped.

"Forget about the apprenticeship! You're the BEST hunter, the BEST fighter, and the BEST looking. Whoops, did I say that out loud?" Bramblestar asked, looking around camp.

"Yes, you did." Squirrelflight sighed.

"But face it; it's true." Bumblestripe chimed in. Every tom in camp nodded fast.

"Rainbowkit, I give you your warrior name. From now on, you will be named Rainbowbeauty, after your beautiful rainbow pelt and eyes. Our clan values you for being the BEST hunter, the BEST fighter, and the BEST looking."

"RAINBOWBEAUTY! BE MY MATE!" Spiderleg screamed.

"NO, SHE WANTS TO BE MY MATE!" Graystripe yowled.

"BACK OFF, GRAMPS! SHE'S MINE!" Firestar shrieked.

"Firestar?" Squirrelflight gasped.

"What? She's beautifuler than Sandstorm, and Spottedleaf, and Cinderpelt..." Firestar mumbled.

"HAH! BEAUTIFULER IS NOT A WORD, DEAD GUY!" Crowfeather laughed, running into camp. "SHE WILL BE WITH A SMART HANDSOME TOM; ME!"

"Can I say something?" Rainbowbeauty asked loudly.

"NO! WE'RE BATTLING OVER WHO IS GOING TO BE YOUR MATE!" Spiderleg yowled. He jumped on the nearest tom. All the toms started fighting.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I CAN'T CHOOSE JUST ONE OF YOU!" Rainbowbeauty cried out.

"CHOOSE ME I CAN MAKE YOU DEPUTY!" Bramblestar shouted. "SQUIRRELFLIGHT IS NO LONGER DEPUTY! THE NEW DEPUTY OF THUNDERCLAN IS RAINBOWBEAUTY!"

"DIE!" Squirrelflight screamed and leapt on Bramblestar. "YOU DUMPED ME AND UN-DEPUTIED ME? DIE! ANY LAST WORDS, PUNK?"

"Un-deputied isn't a word!" Bramblestar choked out. Squirrelflight sliced him with her razor sharp claws, taking away all of his lives.

"THE NEW LEADER OF THUNDERCLAN IS RAINBOWBEAUTY!" Graystripe cried out.

"RAINBOWSTAR! RAINBOWSTAR! RAINBOWSTAR!" Everyone shouted.

"WOW!" RAINBOWSTAR shouted out. "WARRIOR, DEPUTY, AND LEADER ALL IN ONE DAY!"

"HOORAY!" Everyone cheered. And Rainbowstar lived happily ever after with every tom in the clan as her mate.

-

Hah hah hah! I hope you HATED IT! I tried to make it worse than Starkit's Prophecy. Did it work? Or is Starkit's Prophecy still the worst warriors story you've ever read?

-Rosebark