Skrubkit's Destiny (source)

Chapter 1

Hey! This is my first fanfic so don't slaughter me if it sucks. Thank you! :D

[Insert Random Kit Name Here] was in his mother's belly. His brother and sister were squashed in tight with him. "[Insert She-Kit Name Kit Here], get out of the way!"

"HOW!?" She screached, "It's so tight since you've taken up all the space!" [Insert Other Rnadom Kit Name Here] said "I think we should get out of here.

"Yeah!"

"Yeah!"

"KICK! KICK LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!"

"FUFUFUFFFUFUFUUFUFFUFUFUFUFUF" "What the heck are you saying!?"UFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFU

FUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUFF

"STAHP! Daylight!"

"Oh thank Sta- (Cough) I MEAN- Crap I broke the fourth wall! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-" [Insert Random Kit Name Here] Dissapeared from existence. RIP

"IM BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORN!" She-Kit exclaimed.

Leaftail looked confused, "You can talk already?"

[She-Kit] looked wide eyed. "Oh no! I broke the fourth wall! NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH-"

[She-Kit] Dissapeared. RIP.

[Tom-Kit] came out of the kitting sack. Leaftail looked happier. "I'll name you Skrubkit, because your littermates were SKRUUUUBZZZZZZZZ"

MLG Frogs came from nowhere, and Leaftail was wearing sunglasses and screaming, "OHHHHHHHOHHHHHHHHHHHHHMYYYYYYYYYYYGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODNAHAHAXDSDFJERKLFHWEJKLEJKLEJKLEJKLEJKLEJKLFHYTG-"

And continued until Skrubkit was a "Paw." Or maybe it was 2 seconds? I don't know, I'm the a- OH NO! I BROKE THE F-"

[Author] dissapeared from existence.

We will find a new one to start the next chapter.

So how was it? I know, it was terrible, and I should go drink too much water and get ebola. Thanks. :P