Sparklingpaw's Destiny (source)

Chapter 1

Hey guys :D! I've jumped the bandwagon and done a trollfic! Cover your eyes and prepare to die.

"SZL:Pzsfrklikngbp;zawse! Sparklingpaw!" Sparkilinvpwz ckr-cnghng ptl snoe pur fewlokl shun her hpainiess. dsSDhnje look,ked oocr zty nberr prttns/ brooke ad lkionblkazee swwhe wa so hpp;i. Brk wr small fshi skim had fgallen in luv nwth lkilon b .l,aze when dnfr cza m ed 2w ghnunr cazmn. Sgolrmfurf hzadf lrne 3 xp;tgyiktg sxnnje weeas preyyty and slm fd2 sdkihn;/lsddfgf deservd ber. B ut now hisz eues shuihy swh nhgnmaare, hde swas hedfr en tlof hd swas m a hnkis eyes erb za bfhy wsjnzgt sszxsd hde;pl,az n ing/

"Sparklingpaw! Sparklingpaw!" Sparklingpaw's color-changing pelt shone pure yellow showing her happiness. She looked over to her parents, Brooke and Lionblaze, she was so happy. Brook Where Small Fish Swim had fallen in love with lionblaze when they came to ThunderClan. Stormfur had learned to expect hit she was pretty and someone with special powers deserved her. But now his eyes shone with hate, he was her mentor what was he planning?

"Sparklingpaw! Sparklingpaw!" Sparklingpaw. Sparklingpaw's color-changing pelt Color-freaking-changing-pelt!? shone pure yellow showing her happiness. She looked over to her parents, Brooke and Lionblaze, No. she was so happy. Brook Where Small Fish Swim had fallen in love with Lionblaze when they came to ThunderClan. Stormfur had learned to expect it she was pretty and someone with special powers deserved her. No. But now his eyes shone with hate, he was her mentor what was he planning? Wow.